10) They were spotted in Kobe's escalade at an 'N and Out drive-through. And yes, they both got "animal style."
9) When on road trips in Denver, Kobe's got Artest covered for booty calls.
8) Kobe's beer preference is bottles - meaning, he'll never pour anything in a plastic cup.
7) Kobe & LeBron's Nike "puppet campaign" is being replaced by "Kobe and Ron," a new puppet ad-series. However, Nike's yielding to "Crank Yankers" for the directing of this one.
6) Like Kobe, Artest is practically another Dobermamba on defense. Only difference is, Artest may bite.
5) As a peace offering, Artest bought fellow teammate and candy-lover, Lamar Odom, a year's supply of Cookies 'n Cream.
4) Finally, Kobe has a legit MC to battle Shaq with.
3) Ron Artest also prefers Aston-Martin jumping...jump-starting them, that is.
2) Forget a "safe word," Kobe's got a "safe sentence." All he has to say is "I helped bury Michael Jackson," and Artest will back off.
1) When it comes to crazy people, Bryant's got experience. Kobe's dealt with Jack Nicholson for years.